PJI Law, PLC
Estate Planning Attorney in Sterling
Are you looking for peace of mind? PJI Law has experienced Estate Planning Attorney in Sterling provides personalized, high-quality legal services to every client and protects Sterling individuals, families, and businesses with personalized, attentive, and dedicated service. You’ve come to the right place. Contact PJI Law in Sterling today.
Why Choose PJI Law, PLC?
- Estate Planning – PJI focuses on estate planning.
- Personalized Service – PJI Law provides personalized, high-quality legal services to every client.
- Fast Response Times – PJI Law is always available to answer questions and provide updates. The firm responds quickly to all inquiries.
- Innovative – PJI Law uses the latest technology available to increase efficiency while lowering costs for clients.”
- Team Approach – The team at PJI Law is detail-oriented and committed. When you use the firm, you will have access to a team of focused individuals.
- Highly Reviewed – PJI Law has numerous 5-star reviews on Google, Yelp, and Birdeye and has earned a “Superb” rating on Avvo.
Ask A Question Or Request
Call (703) 865-6100 or fill out the short form below will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
* Required Fields
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Awards and Recognition
Estate Planning Attorney Mission Statement
PJI Law in Sterling provides personalized, high-quality legal services to every client. The Estate Planning Attorney at PJI Law offer a full range of estate planning services to protect your family while remembering that we are helping our clients with a personal issue first and foremost, not just a legal one.
How Does It Work
- An experienced estate planning attorney will help you create a plan that will protect you throughout your life while providing for your loved ones when you pass away.
- An experienced estate planning attorney will help you handle guardianship and conservatorship issues.
- Hiring an experienced Northern Virginia estate planning firm is critical, even if you have a small, “straightforward” estate.
- An experienced estate law attorney will go over the obligations for both and help you file the paperwork necessary to petition the court.
Real Clients & Real Reviews PJI Law, PLC Sterling
One of the best Law firm in the USA. Very professional and they know what they are going very well, I recommend it to everybody.
The team at PJI Law made our estate planning process so much easier than we could have ever anticipated. From the beginning they guided through every step taking the time to explain each part of the process in ways we could easily understand. We would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family who might need similar services.
It was a wonderful experience working with PJI Law. Stephanie receives you with a warm smile. And Mrs. Beals and Mr. Philips did a great job in enlightening us on our different options and assisting with signatures in different states.
Called for a 15 minute phone consultation. Was pleased with the experience.
PJI law was very professional and thorough in setting up our estate plan. They explained every step in detail until we were comfortable. They listened to all our concerns and gave excellent advice. The entire staff is friendly and respectful. Highly recommend the firm for any law needs.
PJI made everything easy to complete and understand when working through estate planning for me and my family members. Always courteous and professional!
PJI Law was absolutely great. Attorney Richard Phillips and the administrative staff were very helpful with my Estate Planning. I highly recommend using their service.
PJI Law, PLC.did a great job meeting our legal needs. They thoroughly explained the process and helped us along the way even during COVID, they made virtual accommodations to keep everyone safe. If we had any questions, then our case manager did an amazing job routing and responding promptly. I would recommend.
Professional. Stellar. Proficient. The team at PJI Law executed my trust expeditiously and efficiently. Highly recommend the services of Attorney, Richard Phillips. The administrative staff is superb, Lydia Beals, Karla Carias, and Stephanie Murphy. Thank you again PJI Law!
My wife and I had need recently to amend our family trust. As our original attorney is no longer practicing we needed to find another attorney to help us. PJI Law was recommended by one of their clients so we decided to “try them out”. After an initial interview with Richard Phillips we elected to use that firm. We were well pleased with their service and found all of the staff with whom we had contact to be courteous and professional. The action required was done timely and at reasonable cost. I highly recommend PJI Law to anyone requiring similar services.
PJI Law walks clients through their problems. Hiring the right Estate Planning Attorney to provide you with estate planning law representation is an important decision. Providing peace of mind to the people of Sterling is the mission of PJI Law.
- Estate Planning
How To Get Started
Do you need an experienced estate law attorney to help you in Northern Virginia? Call our office at (703) 865-6100 or complete our online form today. Our legal team will help you create a plan that will protect you. All information you share is confidential.