The Law Firm 500 Award Committee has announced the list of 2021 Honorees, with PJI Law, PLC, an estate planning, probate, civil litigation and business law firm based in Fairfax, Virginia, ranking 83rd on the list. This prestigious list is published annually and recognizes law firms that have achieved significant revenue growth.
PJI Law, PLC joins an elite group of law firms that hold the highest standards for success and service and are honored for their commitment to growth. PJI Law, PLC, which achieved 99% growth over the most recent three-year period, serves clients in Northern Virginia.
Founder and CEO Paul Abraham established PJI Law, PLC in October 2010, creating a law firm with a client-centric model and has since served hundreds upon hundreds of clients according to that vision.
A native of Northern Virginia, Abraham earned two academic majors at Cornell University. He obtained a Juris Doctor degree at the George Mason University School of Law upon returning to Northern Virginia. He was a member of the Honor Committee and one of only five graduating class members to successfully complete the Corporate Law track.
Abraham has represented clients in estate law, civil litigation and business law for over 10 years. In addition, Abraham has been a participant in numerous legal pro bono programs, including the Family Legal Assistance Project, Wills on Wheels, and the Housing Law Project.
Abraham’s numerous honors and awards include:
- Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers (2016 through 2021)
- Top 40 Under 40 in Virginia by the National Trial Lawyers (2014 through 2021)
- National Advocates (2017 through 2021)
- A “Superb” Rating from Avvo, the Highest Rating It Confers
- Honored As a Top Attorney in Business Corporate and Trusts & Estates by Arlington Magazine for 2021
“I’m honored that PJI Law has been named a 2021 Law Firm 500 winning firm,” says Abraham. “At PJI Law, our team works hard to ensure constant communication with our clients, reliable responsiveness, ethical billing, and a sincere effort to understand every client’s particular concerns and goals, which allows us to proactively advise them and assist them in achieving their goals. Every member of our incredible team is wholly vested in the firm’s core values of professionalism, excellence, and integrity and in providing white-glove service to our clients.”
About Law Firm 500
Happy clients are ultimately what makes a law firm grow fast. For the fourth year in a row, law firms are being honored for the velocity of their growth, strategic vision, and unwavering commitment to succeed.
The law firms on this list have been evaluated and ranked in order, based on gross revenues of the previous three years.
About PJI Law, PLC
Established in Northern Virginia for the purpose of providing personalized, high-quality legal services to every client, PJI Law, PLC guides its clients through their problems and opportunities while remembering that we are helping our clients with a personal issue first and foremost, not just a legal one.
So whether you are:
- A Virginian worried about what will happen to your family and assets at the most difficult time; or
- Looking for guidance and clarity after a loved one’s death or incapacitation; or
- In the midst of a dispute over money or property; or
- A business owner looking to take legal issues off your plate so you can focus on growing your business;
You’ve come to the right place.