Virginia Estate Administration Lawyer
Lost a Loved One and Need a Loudoun County Probate & Estate Administration Attorney That Can Help You Settle The Estate Efficiently and Lift the Stress and Burden of This Complex and Intimidating Process From Your Shoulders?
Why Choose PJI Law?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Super Lawyers.com Rising Star, Superb, 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your initial consultation, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – We’ve helped hundreds of families navigate this process through these difficult times.
- Personalized Attention – We respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client-Focused – We’re here for you. We provide professional and communicative client service. You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Why Clients Hire Us for Probate (Estate Administration)
If You Don’t Know the Laws or Paperwork
Probate laws, and the forms used, are written in detailed and hard-to-understand language. Many things in probate are not intuitive. They also must be achieved in a particular order. Failure to properly and timely accomplish tasks could cause you to be liable personally or, at a minimum, cause delays.
To Avoid or Minimize Family Disputes
Family members may simply disagree on how to handle inherited property. These issues are often minimized or avoided altogether when a lawyer is involved.
As your attorney, we help protect the executor from personal liability for paying the debts and taxes of the deceased.
Allows You to Focus on Your Family and Job
If you have little free time, getting help from a law firm saves you time.
Reduce Your Stress
Why guess or hope you are not doing things incorrectly? We know the process, and we often carry the burden, so you do not have to worry throughout the process.
Your Reputation Can Be at Stake
If you were named the executor, you have a duty to act in the best interest of the estate and heirs. If you fail in your duty, don’t pay taxes when due, or fail to keep heirs informed, you can be liable personally. An attorney ensures you do things properly.
Savings and Speed
Minimizes court supervision of the executor and saves money by reducing or eliminating amounts the deceased owes creditors. Expedites the sale of real and personal property and saves legal fees for the court to confirm the sale. It is not uncommon that the investment in a probate attorney more than pays for itself, and the estate ends up actually having more money than it otherwise would have.
When Estate Assets are Complicated
Certain assets such as real estate, art, or a business can create complications or additional steps like obtaining appraisals, protecting, and insuring the asset. We have handled many of these situations in the past to help maximize what the heirs received.