Virginia Estate Planning Attorney
Looking for the Right Fairfax County and Loudoun County Area Estate Planning Attorney to Help You Plan For the Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled, and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Family?
Why Choose PJI Law?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Super Lawyers.com Rising Star, Superb, 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your initial consultation, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting.
- Experienced – We’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your dreams and goals.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Focused – We’re here for you. We provide professional and communicative client service. You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation, or wishes.
The importance of estate planning is often misunderstood. Many Northern Virginia residents think they only need an estate plan if they have large estates with numerous assets. However, hiring a Northern Virginia estate planning firm is critical, even if you have a small, “straightforward” estate. Your legal team will help you create a plan that will protect you throughout your life while providing for your loved ones when you pass away.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (703) 865-6100(703) 865-6100 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
* Required Fields
Situations and Reasons to Create an Estate Plan
People come to us when one, or more, of these apply. How many apply to you?
- Asset protection for you and your beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- Don’t have a last will and / or living trust
- You want to protect your wealth
- Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they are still minors and beyond
- You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you can’t
- You want to designate someone to make financial decisions if you can’t
- To leave an inheritance to spouse / children / loved ones
- Having surgery, illness, or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis
- Caring for an aging parent and want to determine your best options to ensure he / she is cared for
- Ensure your assets, accounts, and beneficiary designations are titled properly
- You created the plan many years ago, but you haven’t revisited it; concerned the plan won’t work as intended when you need it to
- You moved to Virginia and want to update your estate plan to comply with VA law
- You would like to transfer your business to the next generation
- Have a blended family / second marriage
- Pending or recently completed divorce
- Want to support charitable interests
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
Doing nothing hurts you but hurts your family even more. Most of our clients tell us that the reason they’re doing proper planning is to protect their families. If that sounds like what you wish to do, we at PJI Law are here to help.
Client Reviews – PJI Law PLC
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“friendly, knowledgeable and patient,” ”would not hesitate to recommend them,” ”an excellent team,” ”were incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, and attentive to details,” ” they managed the time we had together wisely,” “PJI Law gave us excellent advice, performed on every deadline and detail, and operated with utmost integrity,” “courteous and professional,” “professionalism, compassionate attitude, and responsiveness to my needs,” “We were greeted with warmth and smiles,” “Everything about the experience was wonderful, and we were taken care of beautifully!,” “Professional. Stellar. Proficient,” “The team at PJI Law executed my trust expeditiously and efficiently,” “made us feel very comfortable with the process,” “always ready to accommodate,” “they worked with me on the pros and cons of various options as we came up with a solution that was best for my situation,” “The PJI Law group are the quintessential professional group,” “Everyone we met with were highly professional and provided outstanding advice”.
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Awards and Recognition
We help families locally within or near the Northern Virginia area when they need to handle issues or an estate for a family member within the state.
Clients come to us from Fairfax, Leesburg, Centreville, Tysons Corner, McLean, Annandale, Oakton, Alexandria, Chantilly, Reston, and surrounding areas.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and making choices that best protect your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (703) 865-6100(703) 865-6100 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day.