Northern Virginia Trust Creation and Planning Attorney
Looking for the Right Northern Virginia Trust Attorney to Help You Decide Upon, Create a Trust to Protect Your Assets, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Loved Ones?
How Many of These Life Situations & Goals for a Trust Apply to You:
- I don’t want the state to take my money when I die.
- I want to avoid the hassles, delays, costs and loss of privacy in probate.
- I have a blended family / second marriage and want to ensure all children get their fair share.
- Asset protection concerns.
- I have real estate outside of Virginia.
- High net worth / wealth preservation.
- Children / beneficiaries need protection from themselves, e.g. frivolous spending, bad marriage / ex-spouse, creditors, litigation, etc.
- I want to transfer my business to the next generation.
- I don’t want my son / daughter-in-law to get their hands on my child’s inheritance.
- Moved to Virginia and want to update my trust to VA law.
- Estate and inheritance tax concerns.
- I have a special needs child.
- Provide for a pet.
- I have charitable interests.
Why Choose PJI Law PLC?
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – Super Lawyers.com Rising Star, Superb, 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your initial consultation, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Schedule a Consultation – We offer consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Efficient – Our approach is to be fast, efficient and not complicate cases.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get clear and concise understanding of each step of the process.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Proven Track Record – We’ve helped hundreds of families like you with probate and settle the estate efficiently and with the least stress possible.
- Personalized Attention – We respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – We have offices in Fairfax and Leesburg and we are physically meeting with clients in our office as well as doing consultations by phone or virtually.
- Team Approach – The team at PJI Law is detail-oriented and committed to providing clients with personal attention. When you use the firm, you will have access to a team of focused individuals who are determined to help with your legal needs.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (703) 865-6100(703) 865-6100 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
* Required Fields
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
We Advise You on Which Trusts Will Accomplish Your Goals and Expertly Create Them for Total Peace of Mind Protection
You have various options when creating Trusts in Northern Virginia. Just one trust may not do everything you need or want. We will help you navigate the myriad of options based on your specific and unique situation and customize the best trust for you and your family. The types of trusts we can advise and help you with include:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Heir Safeguard Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts
- Veterans or VA Asset Protection Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Medicaid Payback Trust
- Living Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Retirement Trust
- Inheritance Trust
- Spendthrift Trusts
- QTIP Trust
- Credit Shelter Trust
- Exemption Trust
- Family Trust
- Marital Trust
- Bypass Trust
- Generation-skipping Trusts
- Supplemental Needs Trust
- QPRT Trust
- GRAT Trust
- Life Insurance Trust
- Pet Trust
- Qualified terminable interest property Trusts
- Generation Skipping Trust
- GST Trust
- Testamentary trusts
- And Others
Learn More About Trust Creation and Administration
Your situation is unique (we know this because everyone’s situation is unique). Contact us to get your questions answered and learn about how to best position you and your family for the years ahead.
Client Reviews – PJI Law PLC
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“friendly, knowledgeable and patient,” ”would not hesitate to recommend them,” ”an excellent team,” ”were incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, and attentive to details,” ” they managed the time we had together wisely,” “PJI Law gave us excellent advice, performed on every deadline and detail, and operated with utmost integrity,” “courteous and professional,” “professionalism, compassionate attitude and responsiveness to my needs,” “We were greeted with warmth and smiles,” “Everything about the experience was wonderful and we were taken care of beautifully!,” “Professional. Stellar. Proficient,” “The team at PJI Law executed my trust expeditiously and efficiently,” “made us feel very comfortable with the process,” “always ready to accommodate,” “they worked with me on the pros and cons of various options as we came up with a solution that was best for my situation,” “The PJI Law group are the quintessential professional group,” “Everyone we met with were highly professional and provided outstanding advice”.
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you and your family.
Wills & Trusts
A Will is a document created to direct the distribution of assets at the time of death. Without a Will assets will be subject to the laws of intestacy of Virginia, which will also direct the decision of what will happen to the assets. Wills are especially important to have for people with minor children, non-marital children or those that are in second marriages.
A Trust is a document which can go into effect during your lifetime that can be a private arrangement that you make to give legal holding of property to another person or persons. There are many types of Trusts, such as revocable, irrevocable, testamentary, “Medicaid qualifying”, Pooled Income, or Supplemental Needs Trusts. Each type is a separate and distinct document which is tailor-made to the grantor’s (the one who funds the trust) wishes.
Avoid Probate With a Trust
If you use a Will instead of a Trust, your assets will go through probate court. Probate is time-consuming and can be expensive. It’s also part of the public record, so your beneficiaries will not be able to maintain their privacy. This can add to the stress of an already difficult time.
You can save time and money by using a trust. Trusts are not subject to probate. Your loved ones will receive property faster, and they can maintain their privacy. Avoiding probate is one of the numerous benefits of including a trust in your estate plan.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and make the choices that best protects your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (703) 865-6100(703) 865-6100 with your questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day.
We help families within or near the Northern Virginia area when they need to handle issues or an estate for a family member within the state.
Locally, clients come to us from Fairfax, Leesburg, Centreville, Tysons Corner, McLean, Annandale, Oakton, Alexandria, Chantilly, Reston, and surrounding areas.