Northern Virginia Will & Estate Lawyer
Looking for the Right Will and Estate Attorney To Create or Update A Last Will or Living Will To Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled, Avoid or Minimize Probate Court Hassles, Protect Your Legacy and Make Sure Your Loved Ones Are Provided For?
Reasons to Create or Update a Last Will or Living Will
- Don’t have a last will or living will
- Have minor children
- Have a DIY / form-generated will and want to upgrade to a more robust document
- Moved to Virginia and want to update your will to comply with Virginia law
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
- Have a blended family / 2nd marriage
- Recent illness or adverse medical diagnosis
- Want to transfer your business to the next generation
- Going on vacation or an extended trip
- Having surgery
- Have a special needs child
- Pending divorce
- Want to leave an inheritance to spouse, children, or loved ones
- Want to support charitable interests
Why Choose PJI Law?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Super Lawyers.com Rising Star, Superb, 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your initial consultation, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – We’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your dreams and goals.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Focused – We’re here for you. We provide professional and communicative client service. You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation or wishes.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Client Reviews – PJI Law PLC
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
Can You Change A Will?
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and make the choices that best protect your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (703) 865-6100(703) 865-6100 with your questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day.