Virginia Business Litigation Attorney
Are You Concerned About a Contract Dispute or Breach That Involves Your Virginia Business? Is Commercial or Civil Litigation a Possibility, or Do You Feel Hiring a Business Litigation Lawyer May Be the Only Remedy?
Why Choose PJI Law?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Super Lawyers.com Rising Star, Superb, 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your initial consultation, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – We’ve helped many businesses navigate the hardships that come with business ownership.
- Custom Solutions – No situation is identical. We will treat your situation as it is, unique to you!
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We can help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen. In the event you find yourself needing legal assistance, we are here to help..
- Client-Focused – We’re here for you. We provide professional and communicative client service. You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Breach Of Contract Defense
Businesses rely on contracts to outline expectations and ensure that all parties fulfill their duties. These contracts can be either written or oral agreements. Unfortunately, contract disputes arise from time to time. The other side might refuse to adhere to the contract, forcing you to pursue litigation. Also, the other party might accuse you of breach of contract, even if their claim is baseless.
Breach of contract cases are relatively complicated, in part because of the numerous defense options. The other party might state that the claimant was the first to breach the contract. The defendant can also state that the other party abandoned the right to enforce the document by waiving the breach.
Also, the defendant can claim that the contract wasn’t legally valid or the plaintiff committed fraud. It’s even possible to argue that the plaintiff took advantage of the defendant when creating the contract. Your Northern Virginia contract dispute attorney can present evidence to either support your defense or refute the defense’s claim.
Getting You Back to Normal
Business Law Issues We Can Assist With:
- Contract disputes
- Breach of contract cases
- Creation of agreements
- Advice on potential agreements
- Business formation
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
Client Reviews – PJI Law PLC
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
Awards and Recognition
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and making choices that best protect your business and interests. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (703) 865-6100(703) 865-6100 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day.